PAGES

Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday:Easy Busy Week (& recipe)

T is just finishing his afternoon nap.Definitely still needs them (even if he doesn't always like them). It's a great time of day for me too and I understand why Mom insisted on quiet time even when I was beyond napping age. Oh, the memories of cutting out and dressing my Tom Tierny paper dolls during rest time. I collected quite a few. Meanwhile I have a few minutes to blog this week's menu plan and link it up on Org Junkie!
Sunday: T is THREE!!! Birthday dinner per his request:
Macaroni and Cheese
Cherry Tomatoes
Spinach Nuggets* easy yummy recipe at bottom of post*
Ranch dip
Cupcakes and ice cream
Monday: leftovers
Tuesday:
BBQ Nuggets
Cole Slaw
Oranges
Wednesday :
Roast chicken
Cole Slaw
Bbq beans
Thursday:
BBQ beans
BBQ sandwiches
Apples & honey
Friday: pizza w friends
Saturday : w inlaws
Sunday: extended family bday dinner for T and his 2nd cousin A.W.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

tm said...

I'm your newest follower. If you want to follow back: http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com

LC said...

Thanks for the follow! I'll head over to check out your blog.

Pages