PAGES

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Collecting ideas for baby's room

I'm thinking this would be a great color scheme for little girl's room (assuming the 20 week ultrasound was right).

I found a beautiful bedding set at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us called "Daniella". It has a set for cribs, and even a twin/double set. Obviously would grow well. I'm thinking of using parts of it for her room.















The room I'll be giving to her once she's no longer sharing with us is painted a nice beige. It has two windows, which provide some pleasant light. On pinterest I found an adorable pillow project I think would compliment it nicely. Cream, brown pillow fabric perhaps.

Also on pinterest I've seen several girl rooms with tree branches and leaves/flowers on the wall, usually near the bed. I'm considering something like that, and using initials instead of an entire name (pinterest idea again!):
I'll be collecting more ideas as time goes on, and pinning them here http://pinterest.com/flutterbyfleur/baby-girl/

No comments:

Pages