PAGES

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A new home, a new year

Greetings, and happy new year! It looks like January will be a very exciting time. First we'll be busy continuing to settle into the house we bought while waiting for baby to be born. Second our themes for the month will include arctic animals and also dinosaurs. In anticipation of busy times ahead I've taken the plans from Flowering Baby age 3-4 for Jan-May and put them on a daily calendar. I still may end up bumping T up to the age 4-5 level when he has his birthday in March. We'll see. But for now, prepare for posts on dinosaurs and penguins. Which reminds me, I'd better order an audio cd of Mr Popper's Penguins this week. While we have the actual book on kindle I've learned T enjoys rest time if there's a book on cd playing.
I've ordered Dinotopia on audio CD for him to enjoy.



We'll also be planning on trips to the zoo (arctic exhibit) and children's museum(dinosaurs) over the coming weeks.

Do you have any favorite activities or books to go with these themes?

No comments:

Pages