PAGES

Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Chicken Spinach Dip Casserole Recipe

It's a new week, and time for a new round of menus! Linking up to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday blog hop.



 Last week was crazy. My husband's grandpa's death meant being out of state, which really changed the tastes of the the week. Then over the weekend I developed a pain in my abdomen. The nurse said to come in this morning. I had blood drawn to make sure it's not my appendix, and was told to rest, rest, rest, apply ice, and take it easy this week, so we'll see.

Monday: Pot Pie

Tuesday: Arroz Tapado

Wednesday: Chicken Piccata 

Thursday: Chicken Tikka Masala

Friday: Malay satay


Now, here is a favorite new recipe. It's rich. We like it enough to make again, just not all the time. It takes like spinach dip, so my family calls it Spinach Dip Casserole. I got the recipe from the board Cooking For Your Family.

No comments:

Pages