PAGES

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Paint Visualizer!

I went to Lowes and Home Depot the other day to get more paint. While there I picked up a ton of brown and tan, beige family color chips to see what might work for a bedroom. I narrowed it down to 5 out of, oh, I didn't even count. Way more than 20 choices though.

This is the greatest thing ever! I was able to "paint" a picture I took of a corner of my room using different kinds of paint. I think I'm narrowing it down to 3, all by Valspar this time.
^Toasting Tan

 ^Kabuki Clay
^Irish Cream

I was also looking at Mimosa by Olympic, but I think it's too peachy. I also think that Crepe by Behr is too dark. I guess I'm reaching the point to get a couple actual samples to paint on the wall and see which I want to finish the room.

No comments:

Pages